All you need to know on buying Spoon Health products.
- Which area in Malaysia do you ship to?
Package will be shipped to West and East Malaysia only.
- Do you ship out of Malaysia?
No, we only ship within Malaysia.
- What are your delivery hours?
Package will be delivered between 09:00 – 18:00 on normal business days. There will be no deliveries during weekend or public holidays.
- How long before I receive my order?
We aim to deliver your order within 3 working days to West Malaysia and 4 working days to East Malaysia (excludes weekend and public holiday). We are not liable for unforeseen circumstances beyond our control that delay the delivery, such as: flight delays, adverse weather conditions, or congestion. In these situations we will try our best to notify you of the delay and inform you of the estimated delivery date.
- Do you offer free shipping?
Yes, when your order is at or above the minimum order value of RM100. If your order value is less than the minimum, shipping charges will be incurred as follows:
a. WEST Malaysia – Orders below RM 100: RM 5
b. EAST Malaysia – Orders below RM 100: RM 10
- Is it necessary for me to provide Identification details when I receive the package?
No. The authorized / intended recipient will sign the delivery document upon the delivery of the package. A signature is required at the time of delivery for your package.
- What should I do when I receive the package?
All Spoon Health packages are in perfect condition and are sealed at the Warehouse before they are shipped to you. Please check the external condition of the package/box to see if there are any signs of damage, or if the package has been opened during transit. If you are concerned about the condition of the package, please do not sign to acceptance form. Simply hand it back to the courier and we will replace the items for you. Please note that it will take a few days for us to arrange a redelivery. If the product in the box is damaged or missing when you open the package, please contact Spoon Health Customer Service Hotline at +606-762 6178 for further assistance.
- Do you deliver to PO Boxes?
No, we only deliver to an address that is not a PO Box. Someone must sign the acceptance form of the package at the stated delivery address.
- What happens if I have gave the wrong delivery address?
Once the order has been shipped, we will commence as per the listed address and changes will not be acknowledged. You may contact our delivery partners for self-collection. In the event an order has been delivered to an incorrect address, or cannot be delivered, you will be informed via email. Our delivery agents will hold the package for 7 days, and you may contact us or the delivery agents to arrange for a redelivery. If you do not contact us within 7 days, the package will be returned to Spoon Health and we will issue a refund.
- What do I do if the package was received by the wrong person?
Please contact our delivery agents or our Customer Service hotline for further assistance.
- Who is your delivery partner?
City-Link Express is our local delivery partners in Malaysia.
- How can I track my order?
Please track your order directly through our delivery agents on their websites with your tracking number. Your tracking number will be emailed to you after your package has shipped. City-Link: http://www.citylinkexpress.com/MY/Tracking.aspx
- How do I contact Spoon Health if I have any questions?
You can either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our hotline at +606-762 6178
- All sales are in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR)
- Payment methods are through credit or debit card via Paypal.
- Accepted Credit/Debit Card:
- American Express
- In the event of a defected or incorrect product received Returns will be accepted only if the return is sent within fifteen (15) days of the delivery confirmation date.
- A full refund of the purchase price, excluding the shipping, will be made promptly upon receiving the merchandise in the same condition in which it was shipped.
- Please fill up a return form to request a refund or exchange.